View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:54 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MSE - deactivate keywords

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
Wow, I just happened to log on today for the first time in months/years to fix some image hosting. Nice timing!

It's been ages since I looked at this crazy code but I thought I might be able to do something about that. I went ahead and changed the Automatic Abilities setting so you can now set it to "Case Sensitive" - meaning that it will only do automatic replacements if you allcaps the ability name. If you want to let me know how that works you can download the up-to-date template with the green button on GitHub (https://github.com/BrianMacIntosh/heroscape-mse).

It's awesome that people are still using this thing.
That's awesome. Wondering if you can share what was changed. I've heavily modified my files and would like to just update what I have.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031