View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012, 05:23 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Vulcanmech Incendiborgs

I went 4-0 in the Online Heroscape Season 3 - tournament with them.
My army: Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marcu Esenwein.
I never lost a single Incendiborg figure during the tournament.

vs Charos, Greenscales x3, M-43 Resistance Fighters x2, Isamu.
In late game, Charos is still unwounded and land in the Incendiborgs' start zone on turn 1.
Charos is alone, with no Greenscales to help him, he has all OMs and attack first.
All my OMs are on the Incendiborgs.
The Soulborgs surround Charos and use their Flamethrower SA to inflicts the 9 wounds needed without fearing Counterstrike.
Charos can attack 3 times (5vs4) and is lucky enough to remove the 3 redundant systems, but all 3 Incendiborgs will survive until the final victory.

vs Van Nessing, Werewolf Lord, DividersX4, Raelin ROTV.
OM1 of turn 1 to take Valda with Marcu.
Only one OM during the game on the Mezzo to shoot a Divider on the other Glyph.
The Incendiborgs killed Van Nessing, the WereWolf Lord, 6 Dividers and inflicted 4 wounds to Raelin without even losing a single Redundant System marker.
The only weakness of the Incendiborgs is their low move, but with +2 move thanks to Valda and on height, they are almost unbeatable.

vs Varkaanan Blade Dancers x4, Krav Maga Agents, Laglor
First rounds with the Mezzos, I take the Glyph of Ulaniva (Unique attack +1).
Many bad attacks rolls with the Incendiborgs.
They use Range and SA to avoid Vault from the Blade Dancers.
The Incendiborgs lost 2 Redundant Systems but killed Laglor, 1 Krav and several VBD.

vs Mindflayer Mastermind, Ornak, Deathwalker 8000, Fen Hydra, Blade Gruts x2
They lost all 3 Redundant Systems, but with Valda once again they did their job of cleaning the map in endgame.