View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
C3G Public Design Nominations - TIEBREAKER

Welcome to the C3G Public Design Nominations Thread!

Most recent winner: TIE (All For One and Hired Hit story card)

What is this thread for?

C3G holds a fan vote on a regular basis to determine units to be designed in public, known as the Public Design. When a the previous winner of this thread hits Public Playtesting, we will begin taking nominations for the next Public Design in this thread.

This thread is open to everyone to nominate or vote, not just official C3G members. Let us know what you want to see!

How do I nominate a design?

When nominations are open for an upcoming round of voting, anyone may nominate a single design by posting a link to the design. The best place to find designs is the Public Design Workshop. Any design from a C3G Hero (past or present), Sidekick, or Ally is valid for nomination so long as the designer has completed at least one public playtest* between the announcement of the most recent winner of this poll and the closing of first round nominations. You may not nominate your own design, spread the love.

*See the Playtesting Sign-Up thread for more information.

How do I vote for my favorite design?

After the Heroes have approved the nominations, voting will begin! Voting will occur in a single-elimination bracket. Everyone can vote, whether they are a member of C3G or not.

Once the final round of voting concludes, the winner will be decided! The designer may immediately begin a new design thread for that unit. Designs created through Public Design Nominations do not cost any Reward Points.

Last edited by Splash; December 6th, 2022 at 07:41 PM.