View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2021, 09:13 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
While I agree on having way more game options that I haven’t got to delve into, I figure that with the amount of terrain and models I have that I already have for other games that can work for this, that just grabbing the book is worth it for me. I like that they have this other book as well for solo play. I’ve been slowly getting my brothers and now my nephews back into playing games.
I'm tempted to do the same for very similar reasons.

I have a lot of the Legion minis and AvP stuff ... it seems like it shouldn't be too difficult to add some custom rules to accommodate either verse.

I saw somewhere that someone did a full Rangers of Shadow Deep conversion for Star Wars ... was called Rebels of Space Deep or something like that -- probably on BGG or Facebook ...

I'll likely get it for sure at some point, but I'd have to account for the first 2 books since it would be solo only unless by buddy Chris finds time. Of course we both have a ton of catching up with other games we combine to own.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon