View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

My son and I played A Touch of Evil with The Coast Expansion yesterday. We played as a cooperative game against the Sunken Seven. He had never played before and enjoyed the theme a lot. We had pretty bad luck, though, and before we lost in the boss fight, we had Hauntings all over the board. Also, the mystery card that turns the Militia against you was in play as well, and there were half a dozen militia on the board, so travel was hard, and we just culdn't catch a break. Still a fun game, though; we just couldn't rescue the poor townsfolk from te ghosts of their past.

Among other things, I received a copy of Blood Bowl: Team Manager for my birthday, and I hope to get that played very soon. Looks to be pretty fun.