View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:34 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey, glad you figured out how to do online boards! Looks good! I would recommend turning the table off (Configuration --> Preferences --> Uncheck the display table box) and then rotating the image before you upload it. Oh, and there's no need to use the level 1 tiles, even for the half-height ones. I know they're in the file I gave you, but it looks cleaner to just assume all unmarked tiles are level 1. Otherwise, everything looks great.
Thanks! Yeah, turning off the table sounds like a good idea. I also think two of the water tiles are going to trade places with a couple of the swampwater tiles, the glyph may be a bit too good for fliers as is. There's a workshop phase before any maps become official ARV maps, right?

Thanks for showing me the ropes! [plug superfrog for anybody else wanting to learn how to make online maps]

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN