View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2020, 02:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Online NHSD Event

I said before in my NHSD 2020 - Pandemic Edition, but I suggested if people want to have "Home Tournaments" with 2-6 people, I think it would be cool if these games would count towards the online tournament. Basically the first round or two (or even 3 rounds with 4 people played round robin) could be played in person. These could be played anytime before October 17th as well, then results sent in to rank alongside other IRL players and online-only players.

Any way to allow this?

If so, anyone think they could scrape together yourself and 3 or more others for a home tournament to play 3 rounds?