View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2021, 07:56 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Knox's Customs - NEW: Almagest the Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Nice to see some cards!
The sand orc tribe is a brutal enemy on sand maps. I like the Grimnak repaint. Great way of reusing extra RotV sets.
Thanks! I'm working on several RotV customs. Up next is a Grenade-Launcher squad using 2 Sgt. Drakes. Hopefully I'll have more soon! Sand maps are pretty rare so it doesn't feel too imbalanced but I like the variety of terrain-specific abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Almagest looks awesome. I think he is a little squishy for a large hero. I don't think it would hurt to go 5 life or 4 defense here, maybe even more. Since I imagine he would be attempted to counter play using squads, I'd like to see him with a way to destroy 2 figures. Maybe double attack, yea. Definitely a rush in assassin attempter as is, and I'm not sure his 110 value would be worth that currently.

Vengeance is mine could be removed to give space for another ability, giving him a base 6 or 7 move instead, or adding the move bonus to Wrath of the River. I look forward to seeing his development!
Thanks! Yeah, I think double attack and a bit more defense will come in the next iteration. I always want to err on the side of an underpowered custom than an overpowered one for the first iteration though. Thanks for the inspiration!! My Harbingers just showed up yesterday btw