View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2019, 01:21 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Hey folks, quick announcement time, just a small thing, but:

There are new figures just released from C3V!!

That means that if you own any of these awesome heroes you can include them in your assassination army this month! (And months hereafter, of course.) Also I'll have most of these guys on the prize table this month (I've had them for sooo long), so this is a good time to attend to win some new figures!

Potentially more importantly, if any of you are wanting a triceratops/howdah (don't know what I'm talking about? check the announcement now!), I'll be ordering a few for myself and prizes, and you're more than welcome to jump in with me in order to hopefully make things a bit easier on Soundwarp. Just shoot me a message -- I'm hoping to have names ready for an order in about a week, so there's your timeframe.
Small bump. I'm planning on putting in the order tomorrow night. I've heard from a good amount of people, but if anyone else wants to get in on this order, let me know!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19