View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 12:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I also enjoyed Luke Cage but thought it was the weakest of the 3 different Netflix Marvel shows. I attributed some of that to the villains. Purple Man is perhaps the best MCU villain to date and Kingpin was also exceptionally well done. None of the villains in Luke Cage measured up in comparison. I actually liked Cottonmouth better than Diamondback from a screen presence stand point. It is too bad they didn't explore the "does he have gills?" comment better. Looking forward to the seeing the Defenders team-up, it is shaping up quite well.