View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So I'm not quite up to speed with the Dark Knights plans, so if there's anything factional that's off on this draft give me a heads up. I just always liked this dumb idea.

NAME = BATMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE WAYNE

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = SUBSERVIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 200

MURDER MACHINE

Subtract 2 from this figures Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers if there you do not control the Alfred Protocol. Whenever an Android, Cyborg, or vehicle would be destroyed by this figure, if it was a Unique Hero, you may instead remove all but 1 Wound Marker from that figure and gain control of it. That figure gains the Murder Machine special power.

YOU CAN'T STOP AN IDEA
Instead of moving with Batman, you may place him on any empty space within 3 spaces of an Alfred Protocol you control. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

-----

NAME = ALFRED PROTOCOL

SPECIES = ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 50

SLAVE TO THE PROTOCOL

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with this figure, you may instead choose one:
• Move and attack with up to 3 Alfred Protocols you control.
• Place up to 2 Alfred Protocols you control on any empty space within 6 clear sight spaces of another Alfred Protocol you control. Figures moved will not take leaving engagement attacks.
• Take a turn with a Unique Hero you control with the Murder Machine special power.

CORE PROTOCOL
If there is no Alfred Protocol in your start zone, and you do not control a Bruce Wayne figure, all special powers on this card are negated.

-----

In short, Murder Machine is from an evil universe where Alfred died, was turned into an AI with the aim of protecting Bruce, but (obviously) turned evil, killed everyone, and turned Bruce into a cyborg slave. As a cyborg he has those classic generic "can take over technology and reshape himself" type stuff. Might warrant Cybernetic Repair X, not sure.

The Alfred Protocol actually creates little hologram Alfred's that kill people (which is what the common heroes would represent). This design mostly exists in order to let people field an army of evil hologram Alfred's and a funky Batman to bolster their ranks.

I actually made all the Dark Knights EXCEPT Murder Machine, who I couldn't figure out

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76