View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2015, 02:13 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jason Voorhees - Vote for Initial PT

Alright, I'm going to put the Initial on hold for a moment, so we can get this figured out. I don't want to go into Initials if we feel he's going to be too strong, and too hard to balance.

We can make it so he only chooses one for the unblockable. We can lower his life to 5. However, I think the biggest issue here, is his Undead Resilience. I think we need to go with something else here, and that's the real answer. It sucks, because it's fitting, but combined with coming back on a 13 at the end of the round, it's going to be too difficult to get rid of him.

I'm thinking we keep his life at 6, and ditch his Undead Resilience for something else less potent, but still useful and thematic to the character.