View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mon.-Fri.
6AM-7AM
Public Broadcasting Station (PBS) is on a I catch snippets of the very good cartoons for children, Arthur and Caillou (why the heck is this 4-year old bald?)

M-F 6PM-7PM
I catch snippets of The Simpsons and Malcolm in the Middle.

any other time, I catch random shows on PBS. I like the documentaries and bios. I'll confess, I found biographies on Judy Garland and James Dean really interesting. It's only now dawned on me while watching the Dean documentary that he was most likely bi-sexual. Something that never occurred to me before.
That's a pretty sad t.v. schedule. My internet schedule is more interesting...and predictable: Scapers, Youtube, and Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I have a spreadsheet with everything that I watch. It keeps track of the episode number and the date so I don't forget.