View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2014, 09:06 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Just a quick note, being low tech, and not knowing how to provide a link, or if that's appropriate anyhow:

A while upthread I mentioned that I had supported my very first Kickstarter offering on the new Age of Conan Expansion, which has been very successful so far. It was funded in 75 minutes, being a resurrection of the game by the original designers, who have been quite successful lately with War of the Ring, Battle of Five Armies, etc. With only 60 hours to go, anyone interested might want to check it out and get on board. You have an option to get a copy of the original if you don't have it already as I do, and get the expansion as well. If all goes well, a Second Expansion may also be launched by Aries Games, with the original ideas that were planned way back when. The original game can still be found for very low prices here and there as well!