View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Springtime Custom Competition Poll - Vote by 4/22

Great designs. These are the three that got my votes.

Atharm & Volucris Suicidium - Sting Spear and the (nasty) larvae & cannabalism powers totally sell the theme of insects. Bug larvae are one of the few things that still gross me out, but this still got my vote, haha.

Kkyal the Enforcer & Kraul Wing Soldier - My personal favorite of the designs. It's nothing new individually but the combination of powers works really well. Exoskeletal Blast combined with Exoskeleton markers makes this a Pelloth-like design that could actually work.

Volaticus & Green Horned Warrior - Pheromone Phrenzy is a cool power, and the alliteration makes me chuckle. Volaticus being an Ullar Warlord gives him a nice niche with the Armocs or Romans as well.