View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Who would each general send into the Underdark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
An all Ullar Hero squad is a bit of challenge in the first place. I went use Jotun because with a smaller map with no extreme height issues he should be more viable. With three figures OM should be easy enough to manage. Syvarris's range should be good enough to soften up the enemy, then Jotun can take out any of the bigger threats. The presence of Jotun will help keep the opponents farther back. He is immune to exploding drow.
Mind you, this is with the MS3 opponents in mind. Altaga is another solid hero option. However, with Syvarris and Sonlen already in the mix I felt like he did not provide something different enough to bring along. Theracus is also a good option.

As for the the rest of the elf magic party, if there was some way to get a healer in there I would take them along. But since there isnt...
Gotcha, I've been thinking more along the lines of homebrew dungeons.

Btw, thanks for posting that I think I may have come up with a solution for a viable dungeon crawl style tournament structure. (Should be posted later today.)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.