View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Send Sir Heroscape to GenCon!

I dont think Dragon Ruler was hating on you. Its just a difference in what he finds socially exceptable and what isnt. I fall on the side of the fence that if I personally cant afford things, I make it a higher priority for myself to achieve it or live with the fact that I cant have that thing. Thats not to say that others shouldnt do this type of thing. If they are ok with it and the people supporting them are ok with it then there isnt a problem. The OP is quite clear in what is being asked and seems perfectly fine. All people do not look at gofundme projects in the same light and I understand different perspectives. I personally wont ever make it out to Gencon. The cost of it could be afforded if I made it a priority, and the time spent there could happen, but for the expenses of both I dont find it worth the cost. I also would never ask others to cover my expenses, but that is my own prerogative. Good luck on your quest Sir H. I hope you do get to go, because I know how much it would mean to you to get to go.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo