View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2014, 02:13 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
Not sure if this counts but I just got the Small World 2 app for my phone. I had never played the board game version before, thought it looked good, but figured I would have a hard time getting it to the table. Hurray apps with AI and solo mode!

Of course, this app also caused me to stumble upon pictures of the Small World Collector's Edition. Oh my gosh!!! It's a thing of beauty worthy of a place alongside my WotR:CE. And the thing was buried in a Kickstarter for the SW app!

I will keep my eyes peeled for a retail copy once it hits the streets. Did I mention it is gorgeous?
I saw it too, simply stunning. But never having played the game and seeing the upwards of $400 price tag. I think I'm going to stay away.