Thread: Hogwarts Legacy
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2020, 04:44 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Hogwarts Legacy

Well it looks like it may finally be here, the Harry Potter RPG us Potter fans have always wanted! Yesterday (9-16) Playstation dropped a trailer for what appears to be a Hogwarts RPG based in the late 1800's.

It is Published by Portkey Games and designed by Avalanche. Based off of the trailer it looks like you create your own Hogwarts student and are sorted (I don't know if you get to choose or not) into a house. It is set to release next year on PC, PS4, PS5, XBOX 1, and XBOX Series X(S).

I am so excited about this! I have been wanting this game for probably more than a decade at this point and as Harry Potter is my favorite IP it's really exicting seeing it get a next gen release! Has anyone heard anything else? What are your thoughts and what house are you going to join given the chance? (I've taken the Pottermore quiz probably a dozen times and have only even gotten Gryffindor)