View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2015, 08:21 AM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MI_Tiger Collection for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
Just got my stuff. I was really impressed by MI_Tiger's care with all my items, he used a lot of bubble wrap and some foam to make sure everything arrived in good condition. Unfortunately, it didn't. A lot of the terrain I order came with little chips out of the sides. I don't blame MI_Tiger for this. Since I found little terrain chips in the box I'm assuming that something happened to them in transit. I am also missing the base for the Marro Hive I ordered. The figures themselves were in pristine condition; actually it looks like they might have been cleaned before being sent out.
shmet - Sorry for the delayed response. I've been watching Private Messages more than this thread, and I would have appreciated a chance to deal with any issues via PM first.

I'm glad the figures arrived safely - they weren't specially cleaned, but I generally take good care of my models. The hive base was an oversight (frankly, its been so long that I played, I forgot it had a base); I'll get it in the mail to you tomorrow.

I do take any other damage seriously, even if it was due to a problem in transit. If you will send me details of the damage (via PM), I'll try to replace the damaged pieces. Note that I did send you quite a bit more terrain than you actually ordered (painted to match the rock customs).