View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2015, 06:40 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 9th Annual Long Island-IslandScape Tournament 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Well everyone, it's almost here! I'm certainly excited!

We are as well. The Bluesmobile is gassed and loaded and we are blasting of at 7:45

Some last minute things/rules:
• Mogrebla cannot use the Krav Maga. He has been banned from using that unit. But that's OK since they are not on the list of allowable figures anyway.

Good -- he beat me with them 2 or 3 years ago the first time we played

• We must all gang up on DragonRuler and bring the trophy back to Long Island! Mwah ha ha ha!

I don't think the Aubriens could win this year. Sir Dendrik's GNators killed me last year, and with the addition of Blackguard, Steamroller and GTroopers they don't have the firepower.

But first you must all bow, or at least genuflect when he passes by. He is, after all, last years champion.

Well I mentioned that to Orc and he refused to do so. My wife wasn't interested either. That's okay. Once I put my music on in the Bluesmobile Orc will change his tune and start doing some serious genuflecting. I figure after two songs, he and HoundsRule will be willing to chant Dragon Ruler rules or anything else to get me to turn the music off.

• Buy lots of soda from the store and really get all hopped up on the sugar and caffeine. It makes for a much more interesting IslandScape that way!

Except for Orc and Houndsrule who I have to spend 3 hours in the car with on the drive home.

• And lastly, no back room wagering this year guys. Now I mean it. No means no. So stop it.

How did I miss this last year and who do I need to see to get in on it this year?

I think that about covers everything. See everyone on Saturday!

We've been looking forward to this for weeks. Great format, great people.

Oh, I almost forgot, we'll have a Grishnakh spelling competition to see if anyone can actually spell his name correctly. Including him...
I have this one -- Dave.
Okay I screwed this up being technically incompetent and put my replies into Grishnakh's post. Sorry about that