View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:14 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Sept 23, 20

The cards have been fixed,
namely the errors as well as the rewordings (note that I take the text of the powers by copy-pasting the text on the page as opposed to retyping the text from the card image, and I guess they are sometimes different).

The artscow versions have been updated as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Thanks for proofreading. That's great.
I'll fix them when I get a chance.
The blank defense on Skull Demon is bizarre; I'll have to figure out what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Mathguy,

I see that you've updated your army cards for C3V/SoV Wave 15. Thanks! I've just proofread the ArtsCow versions, and here's my report:
Discrepancies:

Skull Demon ArtsCow card has no Defense listed, it's completely blank. Should be Defense 4.

Command Courier's Move is 6, not the listed 5 (both versions).

Elaria the Pale's Slippery should be [near the end] "...leaving engagement attacks when using Slippery," not "...when moving with Slippery." (both versions)

SkeletonS of Annellintia. (both versions)

Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Redundant Systems:
Should be "Redundant Systems markers on this card."
Not "Redundant Systems markers on this army card."

Should be "remove 1 Redundant Systems marker from this Army Card..."
Not "remove 1 Redundant Systems marker from this card..." (both versions)

Also, Cxurg'gyath has been voted in by nyys Sept. 4, but doesn't have an official SoV army card yet. If you wanted to get a bit ahead of the curve, that is.

PS. Post #1000, yay me.

Last edited by mathguy; September 26th, 2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: typos