View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If there's a party, the theme is overreaction. This is more of a discussion of whether there should be a party in the first place and, if there is, what it might involve. You'd be on the guest list in this hypothetical conversation, fwiw.
It was just a surprise out of left field. I'm going to halt what I'm doing over in the sanctum until you guys figure this stuff out. There isn't a point of me trying to get the ball rolling, if the direction will change shortly afterwards.
OK. This certainly wasn't meant to be a takeover of anything, so I hate that our discussing this is potentially halting y'all from doing what you want. If it's going to, though, and if you have interest in C3G being part of a HoSS/Star Wars revival, I think we're all interested in you sticking around and being a major part of that discussion.

Just as importantly, if y'all feel like you want to keep doing the HoSS thing and are excited about it but feel our even discussing this stuff would cast a damaging or demoralizing shadow on your efforts, that's cool too, and I think it's pretty clear that we'd rather just end any thoughts we have of this direction now rather than going forward and doing you all rotten like that.

I can say on behalf of C3G that we respect, admire, and appreciate everything HoSS has done and don't want to step on your toes in any way or do anything y'all would find hurtful or offensive. Nothing about this conversation was ever going to reach an sort of formal design phase without sign off from you fine folks at HoSS.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.