View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2019, 12:40 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I like the idea. Why does it hit 2 figures, though? Just seems a little odd (even?) to hit specifically 2; to me it feels like it should either hit 1 figure or each figure it flies over, my personal preference being 1.
edit -- Just read back a few posts, looks like 2 was to keep it from being overwhelming, but that just strengthens my preference for choosing 1 figure, especially since you still get to attack with the Fiend afterwards anyway.
Not sure it really matters if it’s 2. I mean Nilfeim can Attack 3 times but there’s no particular reason why. He could just attack 1 figure or 5 but to keep it balanced it was probably set at 3. Same could be said here.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22