View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2017, 06:30 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Another expansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaFossil View Post
I've looked into it, and people on the actual AotP forum seem to think the next set will come out around April, and could contain artefacts. The only problem is, we don't know how artefacts are meant to work! My speculation is that Artefacts will either be treasure glyphs or be colourless like the Eldrazi were

Do we have any real indications that something is coming or is it wishful thinking. There have been a lot of toy and game shows since the last release and they pretty much skipped the holiday season without a peep of news. I had pretty much given up on it and figured Hasbro had canned it.