View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2021, 02:12 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thoughts

I'd rather like a 10 point bump with her at 5 life because she's at least as durable as you'd expect someone like Murphy or Shotgun to be. The reason why I had the language I did was to avoid a memory mechanic and because to my knowledge "removed from the game" isn't actually a defined term and so this was the easy way to kill zombies or thralls or skeletons of Annellintia and not have to worry about them regenerating. Otherwise I basically expected that to be about her power level and I'm fine with voting her along once we hammer out the wording.

~Dysole, trucking along