View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2019, 02:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Breathing Period)

I also understood the intent to be base attack vs. base attack comparison, meaning stat boosters would not have any impact on it. Didn't realize Prime was written such that he changed the actual base attack values, I blame Ronin for letting that one slip by.

If we want to update Prime and reword it so he just boosts the stat instead of changing it, that would be fine with me. If not, I just want to point out that Prime's attack boost requires you to reveal an OM on the card of the figure who is getting the boost and attacking, so Crossbones couldn't att. twice with the boost since his double att. only comes into play when you don't reveal the OM on his card.

Not worried about Sinister at all, that is a lot of work and cost associated with just getting a -1 def. on Superman. So many easier ways to drop Superman's def. by 1 for an attack.