View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2014, 06:50 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Any other childfree people here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
But why would a just God choose to cut certain people out of "taking a small part in the creation of life?" and give them a desire that can never be fulfilled without sinning?
Not going to wade any deeper into this discussion here, but as far as this particular argument goes, it doesn't actually prove much. We all have desires we can never fulfill without sinning.
How many of these desires also prevent happiness for all eternity however? You do not need to answer this of course, caps, as there are others who will gladly answer it.

I see nothing wrong with being a homosexual. If it is best left as sin, then come journey to hell of your own volition. Much like God has the right to condemn you to Hell, you have the right to not be bothered by it. Punishment means nothing if you scoff and dust it off your shoulder.

Of course, I believe that humanity will be its own demise. That the emd of the world will occur far after humans are extinct. ^_~

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.