View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

There's been a lot of discussion about creating a Green Wyrmling. This thread is the most recent community attempt. I've argued before about how I see such a thing as neither necessary nor fitting, and I believe I did in that thread too.

Putting that aside, yours is a very interesting twist on Fledgling Counterstrike. The once-per-turn limitation holds the power back significantly in a simple way. Still, adding Raelin makes them much stronger, and the design punishes heroes and squads with low numbers of figures.

Beyond that, though, personally I would never agree to the choice of figure. A bronze dragon is not a green dragon any more than a daisy is not a tulip. Even if you paint it green and say it's from Icaria, that dragon design is clearly a D&D bronze dragon. I couldn't get past that.