View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ace (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
It's a good start. My main thing is should he be that powerful? Seven attack and only a single wound taken at a time is huge. I only know these guys from Batman Beyond (Where I enjoyed them a lot!), but they never seem quite that good. I would have pegged Ace for being around 200 tops, and I think what you have will be upwards of 300.

Our Batman Beyond design is 150 points, and he regularly took on the whole team. I don't know if the comics versions of these guys are different, so if they ARE much more powerful than in the cartoon, great. I honestly don't know and it's a bit jarring.
I'm with LP here. I envisioned these guys maxing out at 800 fort he whole team. 300 seems way too high based on their in universe nemesis.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.