View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:20 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I'm afraid I don't remember most of the games very well because I was too worried about making sure everything flowed right. Running a tournament was a little more stressful than I thought it6 would be. It was fun though, and if I do it again, I'll be better prepared. The only game I remember well enough to give a battle report on was my last game against you Dewk. Kick dirt guy was a Hero amongst Orcs.

This next tournament isn't quite what I was expecting. I'm not sure how I feel about "no C3V", as that's what really got me to feel like getting back into Heroscape, but the format is interesting... I may have to reveal my final form of 18 Drow Chain Fighters, and nothing else. On the off chance we have more than 14 players like we did this last month (there were 16 of us, and if 4 of my friends hadn't crapped out, it would have been more), I suggest we add 1 more map to the pool. I recommend Bountiful Grove, and I will bring it myself if you approve.
Haha of the 4 monthlies you've attended, you've only elected to use SoV/C3V units a single time... I think you'll be okay this lone month where they won't be used, especially if 18 Chainfighters has always been a dream of yours

I'm 100% cool with Bountiful Grove if we need an additional map. Players RSVPing will tell us if we need it or not! So with that said, everyone should post if they are going to attend!!