Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2018, 01:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:New Starcraft and Star Wars Cards 10/28/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'd rather bump the other Stormtrooper variants up to 4 man squads if we were changing anything. Increase their cost so that you can spend extra points for the terrain-dependent troopers or pay the cheapest cost to get the base Troopers.
Yeah, the whole point to a change is to make the other Imperial squads viable. Right now, when it comes down to it, no one is going to draft any of the other squads over the stormtroopers. Maybe the scout troopers. Imperial navy or snowtroopers probably not. I agree if they were also made into 4 man squads with a compensating price difference theyd be back in the game. @Porkins , maybe we should look there instead? I never draft snowtroopers or imperial navy troopers for this reason. The scout troops would still be ok, especially for what they do.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo