Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2018, 01:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs: Star Wars Republic Forces 10/07/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I like them a lot. Now they just need some droids to fight.

Also I was browsing through your LOTR stuff, and I like the idea of using Marcu's power for Gollum. I'm going to steal that if I ever get a Gollum miniature.
Well, let us start with Grievous. I really like the B1 Battle Droids and the Droideka that are almost finished in the HoSS Sanctum. So those will be fun to fight against. I really like where most of my LOTR/Hobbit Cards are, though I am going to adjust a few of them a little bit more. I picked up some additional cool figures like Sauron and the witch king of Agmar along with Treebeard and a handful of others and want to send it home. I also am going to clean up my Assassin's creed stuff with a cool idea I figured up. Other things in the works will be some Starcraft, Starcraft II customs of figures I 3d Printed. I will probably hop around a little between the projects. I would like to also make some cards for some cool board games that have great minis such as zombicide, zombicide black plague, massive darkness, Bloodrage, Rum and Bones, and Rising Sun. I'm sure I wont get to those for a minute though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo