View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Knight - Design phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm happy with him. Single or double base?

Part of me wants to see Ebony Blade as an E-Glyph but eh, now not so much.

Well he will be single base like Hawkeye II. I gave him the same size as Hawkeye II considering the vehicles are same size and Hawkeye is only slightly taller because he's kneeling on the seat.

The Ebony Blade should be specific to Black Knight IMO. It weighs 50lbs and seems to have properties that would require someone well trained to use it. That's why I didn't want it as a glyph.

Absorb and Return is based on him being able to sometimes use the blade to catch/absorb the attack and he can send it back to the attacker.

The Ebony Blade is extremely sharp and is especially good against mystical/magical forces.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon