View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:51 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker) - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Interesting. Why don't the blue battery markers add to Move?
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I was thinking a Move of 4
He still would be able to move the same distance without his charged battery to my knowledge. Giving him a move of 4 would mean that his move wouldn't be double-boosted with a Green Lantern around. There's no need to break the consistency within the power and complicate the wording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Make sure to add the word "number" after the stats that are getting added to.
Will do after the breathing period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd kind of prefer to give him a static Attack, which pairs nicely with the Red Lanterns and makes sense for the Blue Lanterns (I think, I sort of picture them more as "react" than "act" if you get my meaning).

Are you sure his species is right?
Although the attack value makes sense, the same contradiction exists that the Blue Lantern is multitudes weaker without a Green Lantern around, and this definitely would affect his attack power.

The species was input by Bats, so I cannot vouch for its accuracy.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!