View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2011, 09:20 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Lady Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I am liking where you are going GP. However, when you reminded me that she is using Adamantium, that set it off in my mind that even though Death Strike is an interesting play on her name and the official Deadly Strike (everyone does this btw), her true power is adamantium claws, and we have already defined that on Wolverine's card.

As much as I have been annoyed with defense subtraction powers lately, she needs Adamantium Claws. I would have to Death No any design that has Admantium claws without the Adamantium Claws special power.
Good point. I'll bump her attack to 4 and give her Adamantium Claws.

With this change I think a counter strike ability (rather than frenzy) is the way to go to avoid making her a copy Wolverine.