View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:40 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Werewolf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Since it says, "take a turn," on the werewolf card, you can overextend. Also, since overextend has been used during the round, it cannot be used again. That is how I read it.
I agree - so to answer @Leaf_It 's question only you or opponent can overextend per round - whoever gets to it first. But I could see a ruling otherwise being acceptable as the "per round" may mean for your turns in a round. It is a pretty unique/fiddly situation.

Also on @ThugMisting 's question above, the way I read it there are 3 markers per card and if you use up all three from one card, than that Werewolf Lord cannot use Lycanthropy any more (i.e. that cannot use another WL's markers). Uncommon heroes are unlike common heroes/squads such as Mezzos where it is a shared pool.