View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Those look fantastic @Hahma . Sweet paint jobs. I wouldnt probably have picked up the clone wars if my brother and brother in law werent getting into the game so much. They are itching to play the new stuff along with slowly trying out most of all the older stuff. There are so many combos to run that it stays pretty fun making new lists. I had thought about getting the star wars rpg and using legion minis in it. Having the resin printer could help with printing new figures for that type of thing. Ill be finishing all my legit sculpts paint jobs before 3d printing any more units. By buying as much as I have and will I can support the game even with supplementing it with 3d printing so we can have as many combos as we want. Lots of fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo