View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
TO REAPER:

Not at all, what I am saying is that you particularly express your observations with convictions that have very little basis. I personally question the accuracy of your common sense based upon my experiences in contrast to the statements you have made about many units in the past. I do play with alot of these units and find that they perfom differently than you suggest. My assumption is that you probably don't play that much or else you might see things a little differently. Your suggestions all should be taken with this grain of salt. I look at this Sorgwen and have formed an opinion on it that is not the same as yours.... The diference is that I am not going make broad negative statements about it until I've played it... which will be soon. Of course I doubt you will be playing this one at all and that is certainly your choice. I will hold my opinions until I play it.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell