View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2011, 10:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Does anyone like printing multiple commons? According to the rules, you don't need multiple commons cards unless you have two players who have the same common (which they could also each have the same unique) but you would only need multiple cards for UnCommon figures, for which there is non in C3V, but the SoV Zombie Hulk is and I have a separate page for him. However I understand some people like multiple commons just for the sake of consistency with official figures coming with a card per squad or hero, and so you know how many squads you have when you are drafting by card. So I may change to make common cards separate, but let me know if this is useful. Also, there is 4 common units this wave and I am not going to make everyone happy no matter how I split the cards because people may want different amounts of each figure so some printing will be wasted.

FYI - I tried to have it printed at OfficeMax today - but they were idiots as they did not know how to flip the paper properly so the backs printed on the back side, in the right direction, and on matching sheets with the fronts. So after an hour of being there and twice as many messed up pages as correct ones I bought some individual paper to print for later and left. I will cut the ones I have tonight and see how it lines up. I suggest everyone buy some 80 lb card stock w/ semi-gloss finish (really hard to find) and print on your own. If anyone finds any 110lb semi-gloss, please let me and others know where.

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 29th, 2011 at 10:41 PM.