View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread

Running questions as I read over the rulebook:

1. Leftbox: In current VDO cards we only have occupancy and size/height in the leftbox. If we make them draftable do we go full, typical leftbox including species, personality, etc.? And if so, where do we put the occupancy?

2. Stats: VDOs have Life, Move, and Defense values right now. If they become draftable, do we give them Attack and Range values? Or only ones that have actual weapons? Or do we just do those things as special attacks.

3. If a VDO is draftable, OMs can be placed and removed on them, right? Which means a VDO is now taking a turn. What does a VDO do on its turn? Can it move? Can it attack? Can it only do these things if occupied?

4. Entering the vehicle. Current VDO rules don't let you enter a vehicle with one or more figures controlled by another Player occupying that vehicle. Basically once that vehicle is occupied, it's under the control of the occupant. Would we continue with that and make it really easy, potentially, to lose control of a VDO you drafted, or would a VDO have to be mind controlled, etc., and actually change hands before a different player could occupy it?

I have some thoughts on all of these but want to hear from others first (spoiler: I favor as little change as possible, which means a bit of risk to drafting these, but I'm OK with that).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.