View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
The Index 2.0: Mmirg's Index of Excellent Scaper Threads

Due to the number of excellent threads that I have to search for again and again, I decided to make an index of threads I consider excellent or use often. (I put it in my sig to make it always easily available to anyone--thanks to Kroc for the inspirational example; everyone is welcome to include this thread in their sigs as well--availability of information is my goal).

I believe it is now time to reconceive the Index, this time using spoilers and directional entries to help make searching much easier. The Index has grown a lot, but it is still not as copious as I’d like. Please suggest other threads that I can and should include in the new Index 2.0. (The Index 2.0 is still rough--it has been in process for months and I realized that it would be that way for months yet, if I didn't just post it and get it working here. All comments, notices about errors, etc. are welcome.)

Praise for the original Index (I hope the Index 2.0 will be similarly helpful ) -

If I were new to this site and wanted to plunge, full force, into the heart of the very best of HeroScapism; the first post in this thread would be the best reading list possible at the moment. - Revdyer

- Cavalier

Whether unfamiliar or versed in the game, The Index is requisite lore for any and every 'Scaper. - Soul Shackle

Again, I welcome suggestions for any significant threads that I may have missed—I know that I have missed a lot in recent months; I've been busy. I also welcome suggestions for “see also/other” entries. I know that we don’t all search the same way, so if you didn’t find something where you expected it to be; let me know, so I can put a “see XXX” statement where you (and likely others) expect the information to be found.

Note: Dark Red threads are ones I consider to be indexes/hubs themselves (they contain many links to further threads on a given topic)

*This is a continual work in progress*

If you are new here, I especially recommend these threads:

Forum Conduct Please Read - Heroscaper's Official Guidelines for Participation (GrungeBob)
Positive, Productive Posting - my thoughts on making our posts at Scapers more valuable and meaningful
HS Rules of Thumb - gamuven's excellent guide to playing Scape effectively
What's in an Order Marker - Jexik's thoughtful look at a foundational aspect of Heroscape
The Definitive List of Definitive Lists - RevDyer's extensive and extremely information-rich compilation
The BOOKS Index - A labor of love--every unit is here in the BOOKS.
Heroscape FAQs - thanks to theGuru for continuing to revise and improve these

If you have a brief question, try wriggz's Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

If you are looking for tips on using Scapers.com more effectively, you've got to check out AliasQTip's Forum Tips & Tricks

THE INDEX 2.0 (alphabetical by topic, such as Armies or Drafting or Storage)

A-B-C
Spoiler Alert!

D-E-F
Spoiler Alert!

G-H-I
Spoiler Alert!

J-K-L

Spoiler Alert!

M-N-O
Spoiler Alert!

P-Q-R
Spoiler Alert!

S-T-U-V
Spoiler Alert!

W-X-Y-Z
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by 1Mmirg; May 29th, 2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Always something else to add...