View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2019, 05:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Awesome. Looks like Ill be getting spellcaster issue 4. Ill for sure get the Frostgrave 2.0 because Joe said it would still be usable with all the supplement books. I love the look of the super mutants, I should just paint my core set. The model count isnt too high. Im almost finished with my five legion rancors and Im also working on getting my shore troopers and taun taun riders done. Then Ill be caught up with legion again. I may start up a bunch of zombicide minis. I also want to get this stuff done before winter so I can play some painted games. Im going to do a solo game binge. I have a stack of them calling my name. You and I both know how big of a pain priming and sealing stuff in the winter time can be. My wife wants to kill me every winter for that alone.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo