View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2006, 12:27 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursas
I am extremely new to the game and have never even played anyone except my partner who was kind enough to try it out. I would love to come watch, maybe even play if the community isn't anything like the warhammer or most mini game players. I don't want to offend anyone I am just not a win at all cost kind of person. I like to have fun regardless of the outcome.
Oh heck ya! I really don't care if I win or not, not a competitive type. I mean, sure, I'll trash talk you a little bit, but that is just for fun.

You're welcome to join. With the number of people coming, I'm hoping to setup 3 maps and have people rotate.

I think I'll go ahead and setup the registration so we can see a running number.