Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2021, 11:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
Re: Diplomacy

Regarding the end game draw stuff.

For me, I thought France would not agree to a 5 way draw.

I thought it was very clear (from those post's Ranior quoted) that Austria would not accept a 4 way draw.

England never made it clear one way or the other (He had agreed we were at a stalemate line and he would be good for a draw, but I wasn't clear on his status regarding 4 way or 5 way)

I was more amenable to a 4 way draw (sorry Russia), but Austria repeatedly stated he was not.

France and I (because England had decided to go silent), discussed possible moves that would be the only way I would accept a 4 way draw. However Austria never agreed to this. I ultimately wanted to be loyal to my partner's wishes on this and I repeatedly asked him if he was sure he wouldn't accept a 4 way, and he wouldn't budge, so we got to where we finished.

I was actually typing up a message to England to ask if he would support me into Moscow himself to see if he would actually respond, but France resigned while I was typing it up.