Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2021, 11:42 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I went radio silence as a tactic to reduce the draw, austria and italy wanted me to stab France. I told them id say nothing till Russia is removed and then we can talk. Austria didn't want to entertain that apparently.
Would you seriously have considered it? I got the impression by this round of discussions you probably wouldn't have thought Austria was in a position to contain me if I tried for a solo had you stabbed France.

When we initially discussed a 3 way draw you thought that Italy was in no position to stop Austria from a solo and I needed to take steps to weaken him in order for you to consider a 3 way draw.

I will say that the radio silence had the opposite effect on the draw feeling with Austria and I. It was a major contributor to the decision to keep Russia around. In our opinion it showed you weren't serious about a 3 way draw if you weren't willing to discuss who gets the Russian territories and how we would jointly attack France together.