View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 02:07 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain - Final Frontier (Editin

That situation never came up for me either. If/when I ran into an opponents figure I just stopped and fought it out. I don't recall running into my own figures at all, but I was also making sure they would each get a full move without hitting into each other. I don't see why you couldn't try to bounce off of another figure like you can off an asteroid or other terrain feature. Like you said though, unless you have something other than the figure to grab onto, bouncing off would be in a straight line that you couldn't end early and thus most likely result in a LEA. I suppose a ninja like type with disengage might try to ping pong their way through a line of troops, but that seems thematic to me. Using your agility to kick off one guy, then pushing off another, to get past a broken screen.