View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: VLP's Custom Marvel & DC & a few others

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer397 View Post
I would state that pay better attention to your points. Your HE is 2200 points. I can crush him with my 450 Doomsday, 250 Wolverine, 220 Professor X, 140 Cyclops, and 320 Dr.Doom. That only totals 1380 and I can get a turn with every figure. That 450 Doomsday crushed 650 Fin Fang Foom in singles and he destroyed without a chance a 500 Dr.Manhattan. I have a 1200 point Galacticus thats better than HE.

I like your HE but he is way too pricy. I would go for maybe 1000 to 1200 to start. Also greyowl has a great PDF on making your own figures. It's a good guide line really. I sometime find I need to jack a base line price. You want the 2nd edition. Happy customizing.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=10735
Dont sweat this Vince. Playtesting is about more than just pitting metagaming teams against a single hero. I try and playtest my big figure point cards with "minions". That way you dont feel locked into providing AOE (area of effect) or MAMT (multi-attack multi-target) for your card. Just keep in mind that a point value that high can often make the player feel like they are not getting the most out of their points. I think you did pretty damn well with your "Genetic Manipulation" and "Matter Explosion" abilities. Just remember that a few high ranged heroes with kiting potential might tick this guy down.