View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:29 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I guess the question is what point range they should be at, and that'll obviously decide the power level. After giving it some thought, I think ~150 might be a good area, but I'm very interested in hearing the opinions of others about that. How powerful should Daleks be?

If we keep them at 125, clearly a nerf is needed, and lowering the Exterminate range to 3 seems like the best way to do that to me. But if the point level is raised, they might not even need a nerf. I do think it would be cool for them to be a unit that has almost no reason to ever use their normal attack, as to my knowledge that's not something that really exists yet.
Dredd
Eh... there are some occasions socking someone in the jaw with his normal attack is worthwhile, particularly if he's getting bonuses. Not often, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================