View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2014, 06:53 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Thanks for taking and posting the photos of those Star Trek Fleet Captains games, Taeblewalker! All four factions were in the first game (Federation/Upper Left, Klingons/Lower Left, Dominion/Upper Right, and Romulans/Lower Right, with Deep Space Nine in the center (made by I]Micromachines[/I] and lent by participating pal Tag, who's going to get me one) in the center. Click the photo to enlarge it and see the ships better!

There was a tiny second board where the wormhole lead representing the Gamma Quadrant, and each player had to get some points there to win. The board configuration is an expansion of the Four Player Team set up from the original game (before the other two factions came out).

Next up this week, our first STFC Team Game, with all four factions in play again! We had so much fun, although it was a very long game, that we immediately set a date for another...

I consider this the best Star Trek game out there. See my recent review on boardgamegeek and see the seperate thread here.